Toshiba REGZA 52XV645U 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, Black


The XV645 series combines the REGZA® Engine (PixelPure® 5G & Resolution+™) with ClearFrame™ 120Hz for superior picture quality, and adds the bottom Deep Lagoon™ design for an appearance that also stands out from the pack.

Review from customers:

Toshiba is back in the LCD HDTV race, June 26, 2009
After reading, exploring and hands on comparison I do not regret the purchase of this Toshiba LCD TV. I feel it is an outstanding value for a 52 inch lcd class tv. Toshiba's new 5 gig processor combined with the 120Hz smooth's action transitions as well as delivering outstanding darks and vibrant colors. My family room is well lit with sunlight during the day and there is no screen glare. The picture is very clear and sharp as well. The set is extremely impressive with an HD signal. It does almost as well with just a regular digital signal from cable/antena. I also hooked up a older JVC DVD player using just the old RCA cables and was extremely surprised at how good the picture looked. very close to looking as good as HD. I am getting Toshiba's upscaling DVD player, its on order, and will be using it soon. The remote is a breeze to use. Its simple to find which format to use for displaying the signal. Toshiba has done their homework. They should get back some of their market share that they lost to Samsung. I would stack this LCD against any other 50+ inch LCD HDTV out there. I also am using a Philips home theater sound system and the audio is outstanding. The onboard speaker does an good job for every day viewing but won't compair to a home theater system. I would buy this product again, hands down. Look closely at this TV if you are looking at 120Hz LCD HDTV's. I also consitered the 55 inch 670U with the simulated 240Hz. Even if it was a true 240Hz I would have still opted for the 645U 120hz. I believe the 240hz to be over kill combined with the cost difference between the two. Over all I am extremely happy and well satisfied with this product...
Find out more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2011 Ipoood Studio | Blogger Templates for Over 50 Chat | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates Sponsors: Short People Club, Michigan Mechanical Engineer Jobs, California Dietitian Jobs