Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 52XF550U 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV


Toshiba 52XF550U is a full-featured HD LCD TV that's practically all screen. This 52.0" (measured diagonally) model combines Toshiba's Super Narrow Bezel design with cutting-edge technology to deliver a beautiful picture in an equally beautiful package.With Full HD, there's no need to scale down a 1080 signal: Full HD creates the pinnacle in picture quality. ColorBurst technology expands the number of available colors and improves the color accuracy. This significantly improves both color purity and color saturation. The combination of ColorBurst and superior video processing creates colors that are more vibrant, more natural, and more enjoyable. The advanced Anti-Blur system virtually eliminates motion blur without decreasing image brightness, or adding flicker. Images are now crisp and clear regardless of image motion.StableSound audio technology eliminates the annoyance of normal program volume being followed immediately by extremely loud commercial messages or drastic volume fluctuations while changing channels.

Review from customers:

Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 52XF550U 52-inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV , June 1, 2008
I was about to buy this TV on Amazon but was surprised to find this at a better price at the traditional local retailer Video Only. There were very few reviews of this TV on [...] which helped cement my decision. I am by no means a pro at evaluating but this is my third LCD TV purchase of which have included a Sharp 37", Sony 46" and now this Toshiba. I used to also own a Toshiba rear-projection HD TV so am familiar with Toshiba televisions. While I have only had it for a day all in this is a great TV, particularly given how thin the bezel is. This TV is only 47 3/4" wide which is about as wide as my old 46" Sony but now includes 52" of screen real estate. My living room had an area that was 48" so only had 2 choices that I new of including a Mitsubishi and this Toshiba. I was not that impressed with the Mitsubishi display and found it to be over-priced compared to the Toshiba.

When I opened up the box I was immediately amazed at how sleek and modern the screen looked. It looked great just sitting there in my living room. When I turned it on I was shocked by how much cleaner it looked than my old Sony particularly with HD inputs. Blu-ray alone was better than being in a movie theater particularly with Pirates of the Caribbean. Like any high def TV regular TV is disappointing compared to HD signals but it looks fine from my standpoint. The other big selling point on this TV is the 120hz processor which makes sports and action movies have less blur. I will update my review when I have more viewing time with it....
Find out more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2011 Ipoood Studio | Blogger Templates for Over 50 Chat | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates Sponsors: Short People Club, Michigan Mechanical Engineer Jobs, California Dietitian Jobs