Westinghouse TX-52F480S 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution

HDTV - 720p, 1080i, and 1080p

1080Pure - 1080p out of all HD connectors

Integrated ATSC/NTSC/ClearQAM tuner

Review from customers:

Can't beat it for the price., July 2, 2008
The packaging was adequate. No frills , but thats how I like it. Cut costs where it doesn't hurt.

Weight, Heavy but manageable. Me and a little creativity put on top of my mantle.

Bezel and overall appearance are great. The Bezel trim is glossy but not mirror glossy like my Vizio.

Setup was simple.

Menu is very intuitive and easy to navigate.
The remote is also no frills , I like this too. However it is very light and one of the most comfortable I have held in a long time. Very easy to operate without looking.

Picture quality is far better than the westies I am used to seeing in the retail locations. Not gray at all. The night before I watched Spider Man 3 via Blu ray on my friends 52" Sony Bravia. Last night I played the exact same movie and used the same player. I, nor my wife could tell a difference. Maybe side by side there " may" have been a difference but nothing we either noticed. I surely saw no $1200 difference!

The spine/ waterfall design came in very handy as I hooked up various connections. I still have not tried my HTPC.

When displaying OTA content natively there is a row or two of pixels of "snow". I beleive others have posted about this. However at my distance "FILL" and "OVERSCAN" do just fine.

Menu has a ton of options as well....
Find out more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2011 Ipoood Studio | Blogger Templates for Over 50 Chat | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates Sponsors: Short People Club, Michigan Mechanical Engineer Jobs, California Dietitian Jobs