LG 52LB5DF 52-inch 1080p LCD HDTV


LG Electronics is one of the world's largest electronics manufacturers, producing a large range of consumer electronics and IT products. LG has created reputation for progressive technology and innovation with the latest technological developments in consumer electronics, home appliances and IT products.

Review from customers:

Sweet upgrade HDTV, February 6, 2009
TI've wanting to dive into HD TVs for quite some time now. I ordered this beautiful, glossy, thin behemoth. I ordered the TV for only $1300 versus where I originally found it watching HSN selling for $2300. The product was ordered through Tiger Direct and I received the TV within one week. The packing stated the weight was 112 lbs. My tiny girlfriend and I were able to carry it around with ease though. No dead pixels or physical damage to the TV what so ever. I hooked up the HD cable, XBOX 360, and my surround sound system. I played Gears of War 2 & Halo 3 immediately. The colors were simply amazing except for the range of black. There was no blur during 10 hours of straight playtime. The sound wasn't bad when I unhooked my surround sound for TV shows, but during the play of XBOX there was a difference not too big though. There are plenty of jacks on this TV and I've even hooked up my laptop to the TV with no problems at all. I can even sit away from the TV with a wireless mouse/keyboard linked to my laptop and can still read websites just fine. All in all I'm very happy with this purchase. Thank-You LG & Amazon...
Find out more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2011 Ipoood Studio | Blogger Templates for Over 50 Chat | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates Sponsors: Short People Club, Michigan Mechanical Engineer Jobs, California Dietitian Jobs